DancingDandelions Hot Cross Bun Popcorn PizzaGet the kids involved in this fun Easter recipe!
- 300g milk chocolate
- 80g cake decor choco writer white or 20g white chocolate
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of Butterkist Hot Cross Bun popcorn
- Using baking paper, line a small round tin.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Once melted remove from the heat and stir to make sure it’s a smooth consistency.
- Pour the chocolate into your lined tin, spread evenly and cover with the handfuls of raisins and popcorn.
- To activate the Choco Writer, melt the white chocolate tube in a jug of boiling water for a few minutes, until soft to touch.
- Snip the tip off of the nozzle and pipe over the top of the pizza.
- Leave to cool at room temperature until set.
- Cut into slices and store in an airtight container.
To see the full blog post & recipe please visit Dancing Dandelions
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!