Halloween Googly Eyed MonstersA terrifyingly tasty popcorn treat that's perfect for Halloween!
- 150g Butterkist Grim Green Sweet Popcorn
- 50g butter
- 50g golden syrup
- Mixed jelly sweets and icing pens to decorate
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C fan/180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cake cases.
- Melt the butter and golden syrup a large saucepan. Bring the mix to the boil then remove from the heat.
- Add the Butterkist Grim Green Sweet Popcorn to the saucepan, using a wooden spoon mix to coat the popcorn.
- Carefully divide the mix between the cake cases.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating your googly eyed monsters with sweets and icing pens to make googly eyed monsters!
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!