Mother's Day Chocolate BrowniesTry these indulgent brownies, they are the perfect treat for Mum
- 175g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g butter, diced
- 3 medium eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 100g Butterkist Toffee Popcorn
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Edible gold shimmer spray
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Grease and base line a multi heart tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and sugar together with an electric whisk until stiff and creamy. Stir in the chocolate mixture and then gradually fold in the flour and cocoa powder until evenly mixed.
- Stir in the popcorn and pour into the prepared heart tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes, the centre needs to be slightly wobbly.
- Allow to cool slightly before turning out of the tin. Spray with gold shimmer.
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!