Popcorn Rocky RoadCombine these tasty ingredients, to create the perfect snack!
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 250g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter, diced
- 100g digestive biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 100g glace cherries, halved
- 50g flaked almonds
- ½ x 200g bag Butterkist Toffee Popcorn, roughly chopped
- 38g pack Smarties
- Grease and base line a 22cm square tin. Reserve a small handful of the marshmallows for decoration.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Off the heat, stir in the biscuits, cherries, almonds, marshmallows and popcorn until evenly coated.
- Press into the prepared tin and scatter over the Smarties and reserved marshmallows. Chill until set and cut into 12 squares.
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!