Summer Picnic SquaresThese tasty squares are a true delight for your summer picnics!
- 100g butter
- 75g light brown muscovado sugar
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 75g oats
- 75g sultanas
- 100g Butterkist Salted Caramel Popcorn, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Grease a 22cm square tin.
- Melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a large saucepan until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the oats, sultanas and popcorn until evenly coated. Press into the prepared tin and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Cool slightly before cutting into 12 squares. When firm, remove from the tin and serve.
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!