Toffee Apple Popcorn LolliesGet the kids involved with this fun & easy treat!
- 15g butter
- 100g marshmallows
- 50g toffee sauce
- ½ x 200g bag Butterkist Toffee Popcorn, roughly chopped
- 50g dried apple slices, chopped
- Line a small baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter, marshmallows and toffee sauce in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir in the popcorn and dried apple and spread into the prepared tin. Chill until set.
- Mould into 10 balls with lightly greased hands and press onto lolly sticks or wooden satay sticks. Chill until required.
- When ready to eat, drizzle with a little extra toffee sauce.
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!