Becky’s Salted Caramel Popcorn CookiesA recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
- 125g butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 200g plain flour
- 50g Butterkist Discoveries Salted Caramel Popcorn – broken up
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- First of all, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and then gently stir the flour into the mixture until smooth.
- Then add in your broken up popcorn and stir.
- Drop dessert spoons of the cookie dough mixture onto a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in the pre-heated oven. The cookies should still be soft in the middle.
To see Becky’s full blog & recipe please visit English Mum
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!