Cranberry Popcorn SnowballsMake our irresistible snowballs whatever the weather!
- 75g marshmallows
- 100g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 15g butter
- 25g dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted hazelnuts (15g)
- ½ x 120g pack Butterkist Sweet Cinema Style Popcorn, roughly chopped
- 50g desiccated coconut
- Melt the marshmallows in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and butter without stirring in a separate small bowl over a pan of simmering water, then stir gently into the marshmallow mixture.
- Stir in the cranberries, nuts and popcorn and mix to evenly coat. With lightly oiled hands, press the mixture into 10 golf ball sized balls and roll in the coconut until generously coated.
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!