Easter Popcorn NestsThe perfect treat to make in the Easter holidays!
- 200g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter, diced
- 200g bag Butterkist Toffee Popcorn
- 2 tsp chocolate strands (8g)
- 2 x 90g bags mini eggs
- Place 10 muffin cases on a tray.
- Roughly chop half of the popcorn then melt the chocolate and butter together in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Take off the heat and stir in the popcorn.
- Divide the mixture between the 10 muffin cases and make a hollow in the centre of each. Sprinkle with the chocolate strands.
- Place 4-5 mini eggs in each hollow and chill until set.
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!