Leyla's Halloween Rocky RoadThis sweet treat will leave you wanting more!
- 100g butter
- 400g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 200g glacé cherries, halved
- 160g Butterkist Salted Caramel Popcorn
- In a large saucepan melt the dark chocolate and butter.
- Add the golden syrup to the saucepan and mix well
- Once mixed, put a third of the mixture aside for later.
- Add the Butterkist Salted Popcorn, cherries and half of the mini marshmallows to the saucepan, and then using a wooden spoon mix well.
- Press the mixture into a 22cm square tin.
- Scatter the remaining marshmallows on top and then pour over the chocolate mixture that was put aside earlier.
- Place in the fridge until set and then cut into squares.
For Leyla Brooke’s full blog & recipe visit This Day I Love
Fancy trying one of our other flavours?
We have lots more flavours for you to try!